Over the past two years, Lakehead University has worked with Shout Media on numerous projects. Lakehead University wanted their 2021 Report To The Community to be unique, modern and different from the standard websites that often accompany a Report to The Community.
The design concept was developed with a very specific design to represent the transition from the virtual world to the real world. The site needed to compliment videos we also developed to accompany the report and digital campaign. The website is an excellent resource for community members and stakeholders to view and access information in a modern and engaging format.
Website Features for Report To Community 2021
- Combines vector animation with scroll-triggered functionality to tell the story of Lakehead’s 2020-21 year in review.
- Development included five months of extensive project management working with the Lakehead University team on content development and web design
- Complete video development including all edits, voice over, music and animations
- Successfully meets all WCAG 2.0 Level AA requirements as set out by the Ontario Government in the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act.
- Launching a social media campaign driving traffic to the website following launch