We are a rapidly growing marketing agency that has a corporate culture like no other. We are looking for a full-time Video Content Specialist to join our team of Digital Marketing Strategists.
This candidate will specialize in video creation and editing for use on platforms such as TikTok, Instagram Reels, YouTube, and other digital placements. The chosen individual must possess exceptional organizational and administrative skills and enjoy working in a very fast-paced, deadline-driven, team-centred environment.
You will work alongside a large team who loves to participate in office antics as much as they love to work hard to reach our company’s goals. We hold each other to a high standard of excellence.
The Video Content Specialist will have the option to combine working from the office and working from home.
The successful candidate will be someone who loves to think outside the box and get their creative juices flowing. This position is meant to push creative boundaries by constantly brainstorming new content ideas for a variety of different industries. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work with new and existing clients and ultimately assist Shout with bringing their client’s social media marketing to the next level.
In some ways, Video Content Specialists are jack-of-all-trades in the digital marketing landscape; spending some days “on-site” where the video is being shot, and other days in the office editing video, creating video snippets for various social or media channels, developing copy for the video delivery, such as for a landing page, or for a social post.
Reporting directly to the Director of Digital Marketing, your job responsibilities will focus around creating fun and creative video content for various social media platforms and managing digital ads, including but not limited to:
- Strategizing and producing creative video content for clients to utilize across various social media platforms such as but not limited to TikTok, Instagram, etc.
- Editing existing footage to create different stories on various social platforms.
- Work on projects and campaigns as assigned.
- Be proactive in your communication, maintain regular communication with your supervisor. Provide regular updates regarding the status of campaigns and projects.
- Be committed to offering exceptional customer service in instances when working directly with Shout Media’s clients.
- Regularly review your accounts and campaigns to offer new services and opportunities to your clients.
- Managing ads via the Facebook and TikTok Ads Manager. Book campaigns, manage budgets and schedules, connect pixels, A/B test, analyze results and make recommendations to continuously improve results. Experience in ads is an asset but not required.
Qualifications & Experience
The chosen candidate will possess the following qualifications and experience:
- Familiarity with social/digital platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, Youtube, etc. and an understanding of how to create content and leverage all the features available (Reels, Stories, Carousels, Polls, etc).
- Possess a thorough understanding of video production planning, developing shot lists, and demonstrate proven post production editing abilities.
- Experience with VXF and motion graphics is an asset but not required.
- Post-secondary education is an asset.
- Demonstrated ability to create engaging content on social media platforms (can be personal content, brand content, etc).
- Understanding of Facebook and other social media Ads Managers is a bonus.
- Marketing / Advertising industry experience is a bonus.
The chosen candidate will possess the following qualities and skill sets:
- Creative thinker!
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Be a motivated self-starter and solutions-oriented problem-solver
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks at one time
- Work effectively under pressure in a fast-paced environment
Rate of Pay
We offer an excellent benefits package and competitive salary based on experience.
Starting at $46,500
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
JOIN OUR TEAM!
Foremost, the team at Shout Media is a unique group. We are loyal, driven, hardworking, fun and believe in supporting each other. The candidate must enjoy food, dogs and coffee and at times utilize the archaic technology we call the telephone. Knowledge of the facsimile is not required.
If you want to work in a fun-loving, family environment (where food trumps all) apply now!