Shout Media is a full-service marketing agency that blends creative brilliance with strategic expertise to serve our clients. We bring together strategies, tools, and a passion for excellence to help our clients elevate their online presence and make the most of digital marketing opportunities. Bolstered with a corporate culture like no other, we approach every project with passion and strive to deliver outstanding results while building meaningful relationships with our clients.
This position will be a hybrid of working from home and the office.
The successful candidate will be responsible for a variety of visual elements, bringing experience, knowledge, and enthusiasm to tell the compelling stories of our clients in visually impactful ways. Graphic Designers at Shout Media possess a desire to embrace challenges, learn and think in creative ways, and challenge the status quo.
At Shout Media, we are driven by our passion to provide our clients with the best possible end product possible. If you are a passionate, creative, driven and self-motivated design professional who wants to be part of a growing company, this is the place for you.
You will be working closely with our project managers, marketing strategists, and key client stakeholders on various projects including but not limited to:
- Developing marketing collateral for both digital and print, including full marketing campaigns, website designs, logos and branding, social media images and ads, Google ads, email marketing and email templates, booklets, brochures, banners, and other miscellaneous print collateral.
- Leading overall brand identity projects, including the ability to create logo concepts, illustrations, charts and sketches.
- Coordinating with project managers and clients to execute on design deliverables.
- Animation abilities would be an asset.
- Proficient with Adobe Creative Cloud including InDesign, Illustrator, XD, and Photoshop. After Effects and Premiere would be a plus.
- Experience in website design, digital layout and design including social media and web images, and design for print materials.
- Knowledge of a wide variety of social media platforms.
- Basic knowledge of WordPress would be an asset, but is not mandatory.
- Being a motivated self-starter who can manage timelines, debate design philosophies and easily adapt to an ever-changing workflow.
- Able to take existing copy and briefs and improve upon them to ensure that your design aesthetic and copy work seamlessly together.
- Agency experience is a bonus but not mandatory.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Detail oriented and able to review and edit written content for grammar, punctuation, spelling, sequence/flow of information.
- Clearly present and articulate ideas and concepts to the project management team.
Creativity and Problem Solving
- Develop and design concepts that incorporate innovative ideas and meet client requirements.
- Works efficiently and effectively under pressure and tight timelines.
- Takes complex, high-level requirements and is able to simplify them into clear and concise thoughts and designs.
- Salary to be determined – based on experience
- Benefits include medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Paid personal development time each month
JOIN OUR TEAM!
Foremost, the team at Shout Media is a unique group. We are loyal, driven, hardworking, fun and believe in supporting each other. The candidate must enjoy food, dogs and coffee and at times utilize the archaic technology we call the telephone. Knowledge of the facsimile is not required.
If you want to work in a fun-loving, family environment (where food trumps all) apply now!