We are a rapidly growing marketing agency that has a corporate culture like no other. We are looking for a full-time Administrative Assistant. The chosen individual must possess exceptional organization and administrative skills and enjoy working in a very fast paced, deadline driven, team-centred environment. You will work alongside a large team who loves to participate in office antics as much as they love to work hard to reach our company’s goals. We hold each other to a high standard of excellence.
The full-time Administrative Assistant will have the option to combine working from the office and working from home however there will be a minimum of 20 hours per week required in the office.
Reporting directly to the Office Manager, your job responsibilities will focus around providing administrative support to the Office Manager and CEO including responsibilities such as:
- Assist with quoting and estimating and provide support with general bookkeeping duties such as assisting the Office Manager with accounts payable and receivable.
- Assist with coordination of in-house and outsourced print products.
- Assist with developing and sending scope of works to clients, set up projects in Shout’s project management software Asana.
- Provide support to the CEO and COO by booking and attending meetings, preparing agendas and taking meeting minutes for both internal team meetings and client/project meetings.
- Send out post-project surveys for customer feedback.
- Other general office and administrative duties as needed.
Qualifications & Experience
The chosen candidate will possess the following qualifications and experience:
- A minimum of three years of comparable administrative experience
- Post secondary education is an asset
- Experience working in a cloud-based work environment
- Experience with Zoom, Slack or Teams is an asset
- Marketing industry experience is a bonus
- Experience with print is a bonus
- Experience working with Asana or similar project management software is a bonus
The chosen candidate will possess the following qualities and skill sets:
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Be a motivated self starter and a solutions oriented problem solver
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks at one time
- Work effectively under pressure in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
Rate of Pay
$22/hour + Benefits after 3 months of employment
JOIN OUR TEAM!
Foremost, the team at Shout Media is a unique group. We are loyal, driven, hardworking, fun and believe in supporting each other. The candidate must enjoy food, dogs and coffee and at times utilize the archaic technology we call the telephone. Knowledge of the facsimile is not required.
If you want to work in a fun-loving, family environment (where food trumps all) apply now!