Talent Shortage will become one of the biggest hurdles faced by recruiters in 2018. Finding top quality talent will remain the key recruitment goal.
– CareerBuilder Survey 2018
Transform how you find talent
We work with your HR team to enhance and develop a stronger recruitment strategy. Our goal is to streamline your overall hiring process by diving deep into these elements of talent acquisition:
- Understanding the candidate’s journey.
- Attracting the right candidates.
- Providing a user-friendly application experience.
- Implementing tools and platforms that HR teams don’t have time or resources to learn about.
- Leveraging data and technology to obtain results.
Understand the candidate journey.
The candidate journey is what a job seeker experiences long before the actual application.
Today’s candidate interacts with as many as 12 different touchpoints before making an informed decision.
Evaluate and build the most effective recruitment strategy.
- Strong social media presence
- Powerful careers page
- Utilize top recruitment platforms
- Well-developed company pages on LinkedIn, Indeed, and Glassdoor
- Targeted SEO and SEM campaigns
- Ensure a consistent brand message
- Create an employee value proposition
- Display your company culture
Give your candidates a user-friendly application experience.
- Short and easy “start to finish” process
- Mobile optimized
- Digestible job descriptions
- Engaging job titles
- Readable format
- Strong applicant tracking system
Why Shout Media?
We have the knowledge, expertise and resources to build out a strong recruitment strategy that will get you better applicants.
How do we do it?
Evaluate your overall recruitment process
Evaluate your application process
Strategically advertise your open positions
We have partnered with LinkedIn, Indeed and iCIMS to give our clients an advantage in today’s race for top talent. Through our partnerships, we can dig deep and analyze data specific to your industry to get you better results.